Networked Digital Audio Processor for Installation Applications with Configurable DSP, Audio Networking and Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Networked open architecture digital audio processor
- 64 x 64 channel, dual-redundant Dante*/AES67 audio transport
- 10 high-headroom analogue mic/line inputs
- 6 electronically balanced, low impedance line level outputs
- 24 channels of freely assignable Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- 16 channel ULTRANET audio output bus
- Class-compliant USB connection for integration with soft codec conferencing applications
- System configuration and control via ethernet?
- Embedded HTML engine to serve custom control pages?
- Integrated control modules for Lab Gruppen D series and Lucia amplifiers
- Embedded media engine for audio playback and recording
- RS232 connector for interfacing with 3rd party control systems?
- 6 user-configurable general purpose input output connections (GPIO)
- Auto-ranging universal power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the United Kingdom